节能建议 for 业务
The energy experts at 坦帕电 developed these energy-efficiency tips to help you better manage your energy costs. Being a wise energy consumer is good for the environment 和 your bottom line.
To get started on your energy-saving journey, we recommend that you complete a 免费能源审核 that’s designed to pinpoint areas where you can save the most.
- Heat 和 cool only in frequently used spaces.
- Set thermostats to lowest comfortable setting for heating (68 degrees); the highest for cooling (76 degrees).
- Reduce internal heat generation as much as possible during cooling season.
- Install locking covers on all accessible thermostats to avoid tampering.
- Minimize the use of strip heating. Disconnect if in excess of kilowatt (kW) per ton of A/C.
- Consider installing programmable thermostats that can shut down heating, A/C 和 ventilating equipment during unoccupied periods.
- Turn off all non-critical exhaust fans.
- When using an exhaust hood in food preparation, add control or gravity dampers to keep exhaust duct closed when it is not in operation.
- Sign up for a regularly scheduled systems maintenance program.
- Consider adding controls to shut ventilation system off whenever the building is unoccupied for an extended period of time (i.e.(晚上及周末).
- Make outdoor air dampers as airtight as possible when closed.
- Turn off lights in all unoccupied rooms.
- Replace inc和escent lamps with high-efficiency light-emitting diode lamps (LEDs).
- Retrofit existing fluorescent fixtures with energy-efficient LED fixtures.
- Install occupancy sensors, which detect occupants in a given space, to turn lights on or off. (Good in storage rooms, break rooms, offices, restrooms, corridors, garage 和 dock areas, etc.)
- Replace or retrofit exit signs with inc和escent lamps with LED exit signs. This will reduce energy consumption 和 maintenance costs 和 increase the sign’s life to up to 10 years.
- 维持光照水平, establish a maintenance program to change all lamps 和 clean all fixtures at a predetermined time.
- Control all outside lighting systems with timers or photocells, making sure you adjust them to the changing seasons.
- Consolidate items to enable spare units to be turned off.
- Keep seals 和 latches in good operating condition.
- Maintain temperatures no colder than necessary.
- Install plastic strip curtains at doors 和 walk-in units to reduce cooling losses when doors are open.
- Maintain proper refrigerant 和 adequate product spacing for proper circulation.
- Install door threshold(s) 和 weather-stripping.
- Caulk 和 seal around window 和 door frames.
- Consider installing awnings, solar film or solar screens.
- Consider verifying 和 upgrading/installing building insulation.
- Have your ductwork inspected for leaks.
- Have your insulation checked in the attic.
- Install plastic strip curtains or an air curtain between conditioned 和 non-conditioned spaces.
- Set thermostat(s) at 110 degrees or to any code requirement.
- Inspect the water-supply system periodically 和 repair any leaks, including faucets.
- Inspect insulation on storage tanks 和 repair or replace as needed.
- Add insulation to storage tanks 和 hot water lines.
- Use flow restrictors 和 water-saving showerheads.
十大国际老虎机平台的 水加热程序 offers rebates when you install a high-efficiency water heating system.
- Turn off machines when not needed.
- Avoid simultaneous startup of equipment to minimize peak kilowatt dem和.
- When replacing worn 和 defective motors, use motors sized as close to the load as possible, 和 specify high-efficiency motors.
- Review startup 和 shutdown procedures with employees to ensure equipment is not started before needed or left on longer than necessary.
Earn a 坦帕电 rebate when you install a Facility Energy Management System that controls all or a part of your building’s electrical load. It’s an easy way to save on maintenance 和 operating costs, improve your indoor air quality 和 more.